Wednesday, September 19, 2012

If I'm a bit slow in seeing your email in my inbox for a couple of days ....

Well - As I said earlier this month I was expecting a few interruptions to normal service in September and early October - and this is one of the reasons.

I'm feeling very cheerful about it - as it was all planned. I had the cataract in my left eye removed this morning and replaced with a plastic lens. This should help me to see a bit better - although for other reasons my left eye will still be weaker than my right eye - which had a cataract removed earlier in the year.

1 comment:

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.