The November Issue of Hertfordshire Countryside contained a number of articles of potential interest..
- The Time Machines looks at some mid-29th century buses that ran in the county.
- There are some interesting biographical notes on Ernest Squires (1878-1933), the local historian who was actively involved with the East Herts Archaeological Society.
- The New River describes the 17th century waterway that was built to carry fresh water from Hertford to London
- There is an article on Bushey with pictures of a number of interesting buildings.
- Keeping within the Boundaries looks at some of the county's old hedgerows, which often relate to parish or other boundaries.
- The tiny village of Nettleden gets a couple of pages.