Monday, November 18, 2013

The Reynolds Family Association

The GOONS
Jo has contacted me about the Reynolds Family Association - which does not really interest me as I am no misogynist and believe all ancestors - of either sex - are equally worthy of study. In any case I already have more cousins than I can keep in touch with, and I need to cut back on the number of newsletters and other circulars that fill my mailbox.  

However, as a fellow Reynolds I am happy to mention his web site - and if you have any other surname it is worth checking if there is a surname group - and possibly a One Name Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.